SPX Cooling Technologies has created a series of live educational webinars on Zoom, where attendees can ask questions and participate in polls.
Upcoming webinars include: Cooling Tower Fundamentals for Process Cooling Applications; Fluid Cooler Selection and Design; Mechanical Equipment Inspection and Maintenance of Field-Erected Cooling Towers; Factory-Assembled Cooling Towers for Industrial Applications; Thermal Performance of Field-Erected Cooling Towers
A range or on-demand recordings are also available including:
· Factory-Assembled Cooling Tower Selection and Design
· Fluid Cooler Applications and Selection
· Factory-Assembled Cooling Tower Inspection & Start-up After Unplanned Shutdown
· Field-Erected Cooling Tower Inspection Tips
· Mechanical Equipment Maintenance of Field-Erected Cooling Towers
· Energy and Water Efficiency of Factory-Assembled Cooling Towers
· Cooling Tower Fundamentals – HVAC
· Cooling Tower Fundamentals – Process Cooling
· Cold Weather Operation of Cooling Towers
· Modularization of Field-Erected Cooling Towers
· Package Cooling Towers for Process Cooling
· Thermal Dynamics and Field-Erected Cooling Tower Performance
· Proof in Performance – Marley® Power and Heavy Industrial Products
· Recold® Inspection and Maintenance: Focus on Fan Blower Bearings
Delta-EE, the specialist new energy research, has revealed that heat pump costs could fall by as much as 40% over a 10-year period.
As much as 20% of this cost reduction will largely be driven by market competition squeezing margins across the supply chain.
Altecnic, the supplier of hydronic solutions and part of the Caleffi Group, has launched the second issue of ‘Idronics UK’, a technical magazine for members of the heating and plumbing industry....