With just over a month to go until the CIBSE ASHRAE Technical Symposium, a line-up of speakers has been announced.
Over 70 expert speakers will be sharing their peer-reviewed technical content as well as new material reflecting the swiftly changing demands in the built environment.
The virtual event will take place on 14 to 15 September.
The event will allow attendees to view keynotes in real-time, build their own agenda across the two-days from relevant, on-demand content, and interact with other attendees in discussion forums.
The 10th annual technical symposium is open to all, and is created to encourage the participation of both young and experienced industry practitioners, researchers and building users to share experiences and develop networks.
Topics already confirmed include:
• Heat networks for a low energy future
• Solar and passive strategies towards net zero
• Hydrogen and thermal batteries for low impact buildings
• IAQ - novel methods for evaluation, assessment and control
• Integration of fire safety and smoke control
• Natural ventilation systems and air quality
• Tall and megatall buildings - reality of net zero
To find out who will be speaking, click here
Trade unions and scientists want employers to sign a pledge to protect the health and well-being of their employees by improving workplace conditions, including turning their buildings into ‘safe havens’ from polluted air....
The new Classic from heat transfer specialist Fulton builds on the successes of its 70-year boiler manufacturing history to deliver a vertical steam boiler that is engineered to meet its customers’ requirements....