Know what you want? Try our 'Supplier Directory' 

Poisoned girl's story told in Gas Safe Register video

From April 2009, the Gas Safe Register replaced Corgi as the register of approved gas engineers in the UK and a new video about the importance of the scheme is out now.
The video highlights the dangers of carbon monoxide leaks from gas appliances and the death of a young girl who died after exposure to carbon monoxide fumes.

To view the video click below.

15 April 2009

Comments

Already Registered?
Login
Not Yet Registered?
Register

Heating installers preparing to seize Net Zero opportunity

Plumbing and heating installers see the drive to reduce emissions as an opportunity, and are optimistic about the short and long-term future of their businesses, according to new research released today....

  26-Oct-2021

CIAT heat pumps power river source renewable energy project for fruit grower

High efficiency CIAT heat pumps have been chosen to power a major 8.8MW river-source renewable energy project in the South of England to help produce more fruit. CIAT is part of Carrier Global Corporation, the global provider of healthy, safe, ...

  26-Oct-2021

If you need to open a Solenoid Valve manually, you need a SVOM!

If you need to open a Solenoid Valve manually, you need a SVOM!
  22-Oct-2021
Heating & Ventilating Review is the number one magazine in the HVAR industry. Don’t miss out, subscribe today!
Subcribe to HVR

Diary

BESA National Conference – Virtual event