The BAPI-Stat “Quantum” Particulate Matter Sensor is an accurate and reliable way of continuously monitoring the concentration of particles in a room.
Laser-based sensors provide the highest accuracy for commercial applications and will measure particle concentrations from 0 to 1,000 ug/m3.
The benefits include:
• Enables the BMS to achieve true IAQ (indoor air quality).
• Measures PM (Particulate Matter) PM1, PM2.5 & PM10 - field selectable.
• Output ranges 0-5V, 0-10V & 4 to 20mA - field selectable
• Does not require annual calibration.
• Five-year warranty – Our products are designed and manufactured to last.
• BAPI backed – If our product fails within the warranty period, we will not only repair or replace it, we provide a labour credit.
PM10 - Very small particles found in dust and smoke
PM2.5 - 100 times thinner than a human hair and remain suspended for longer
PM1.0 - Ultra-fine dust particles that penetrate directly through the lungs into the bloodstream.
0 to 100 µg/m³ 100 to 1,000 µg/m³
PM10 ±25 µg/m³ ±25% of reading
PM2.5 ±15 µg/m³ ±15% of reading
PM1.0 ±25 µg/m³ ±25% of reading
• Response Time: Less than six seconds.
• CE EN 61326-1:2013 EMC, UL, RoHS
+44 (0)1252 544410
The annual HVR Awards took place on Thursday 14 October in a virtual format with the live stream serving as an incredible celebration of the very best products, businesses and initiatives from across the heating and ventilating sector....
The £35m Royal College of Physicians at The Spine in Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter (KQ Liverpool) has opened as one of the world’s healthiest buildings, using Waterloo’s industry-leading air distribution products....