We are looking for a service manager to lead and grow our service department based at our head office in Chesterfield. The role is responsible for our internal customer service team, external service engineers, site support and NIBE Service Partners. This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills and strong customer focus.
The ideal candidate for the Technical Services Manager role will;
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Have a relevant qualification in a building or engineering discipline, and a proven record of successful management of in similar industry.
• Have a track record of managing budgets.
• Have experience of identifying and delivering cost savings, improving processes and customer service experience.
• An ability to continuously analyse and report on relevant management information in order to monitor customer and technical services with a strong interpersonal and numerical skill.
In return we offer a competitive salary. There is a contributory pension scheme available, company vehicle, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
If you can meet these requirements and are interested in this post, please write enclosing a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mr P S Hurley, Managing Director.
Alternatively post to; NIBE Energy Systems Limited, Unit 3C, Broom Business Park, Bridge Way, Chesterfield, S41 9QG, for the attention of Mr P S Hurley, Managing Director.
The closing date for applications for this role is 31/05/2021 and interviews will be held 10/06/2021.
There has been mixed reaction to the Government's long-awaited Heat and Buildings Strategy from heating industry bodies.
The Strategy has unveiled phased out dates for the installation of fossil fuel heating, increased funding support for households purchasing heat pumps, and the rebalancing of environmental levies on electricity.
Humidity control specialist, Condair, has appointed Ryan Mooney, as a humidifier service engineer based out of London.