We are looking for a service manager to lead and grow our service department based at our head office in Chesterfield. The role is responsible for our internal customer service team, external service engineers, site support and NIBE Service Partners. This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills and strong customer focus.
The ideal candidate for the Technical Services Manager role will;
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Have a relevant qualification in a building or engineering discipline, and a proven record of successful management of in similar industry.
• Have a track record of managing budgets.
• Have experience of identifying and delivering cost savings, improving processes and customer service experience.
• An ability to continuously analyse and report on relevant management information in order to monitor customer and technical services with a strong interpersonal and numerical skill.
In return we offer a competitive salary. There is a contributory pension scheme available, company vehicle, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
If you can meet these requirements and are interested in this post, please write enclosing a CV and covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Mr P S Hurley, Managing Director.
Alternatively post to; NIBE Energy Systems Limited, Unit 3C, Broom Business Park, Bridge Way, Chesterfield, S41 9QG, for the attention of Mr P S Hurley, Managing Director.
The closing date for applications for this role is 31/05/2021 and interviews will be held 10/06/2021.
The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) and the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) have launched new guidance AM17: Heat pumps for large non-domestic buildings....
Arup have worked as technical authors under the direction of the CIBSE Technical team supported by a Steering Group comprising industry stakeholders and representatives including developers, landlords, occupiers, designers, installers, operators, manufacturers, and other specialists.
Toshiba Carrier UK has rolled out the latest generation of its high-performance ESTIA air-to-water heat pumps operating on lower global warming potential (GWP) refrigerant R-32....