The voting form for the 2021 HVR Awards will be closing on Friday and it's up to you to decide who claims first prize in these three industry-renowned awards.
With its years of experience, the HVR Awards has developed a process that ensures only the very best take home an accolade and established itself as a highly respected platform for recognition. Its trophies – the affectionately known ‘Flameys’ – are instantly recognisable and highly coveted by all.
Who will be taking home first prize?
Here are the finalists for the three voting categories:
Customer Service Award
- Airtech (Service & Maintenance) - Paula Musgrave & Airtech Helpdesk
- Swiftclean UK Service Delivery Team
Training Initiative of the Year
- Compliance Air & Water - Fire and Smoke Damper Testing and Maintenance Course
- GTEC - Renewable Heat Installer Training & Support Scheme (RHITTS)
- Mitsubishi Electric - Online training for HVAC engineers
- Overclean - Ventilation Hygiene Cleaning Training to NOS Standards
Wholesaler/Distributor of the Year
- EOGB Energy Products
Vote now by visiting https://www.hvrawards.com/vote-2021/
Investing in building ventilation will play a key role in helping the country recover from the Covid-19 pandemic and prepare for future health emergencies, according to the government's chief medical adviser Professor Chris Whitty....
Mikrofill's Extreme 300 and 500 litre models have been installed at the King's School in Cheshire....