BSRIA has announced the publication of an amended version of its guide on pre-commission cleaning of pipework systems.
BG 29/2021 takes into consideration various feedback received by the users of the previous version, published in April 2020.
This amended version, always developed in partnership with the Closed Systems Control Association (CSCA) and an industry steering group, include changes such as:
• Minor amendments to the system schematics and associated notes
• Additional flexibility with respect to laboratory test methods
• Clarification regarding systems with corrosion monitoring
• Revised guidance regarding air venting at terminal units
• Revised guidance regarding circulation
• Revised guidance regarding heating to improve cleaning effectiveness
• Revised guidance regarding temporary pumps
• Expanded guidance to cover a wider range of non-UK guidelines
The guide is available to download from the BSRIA bookshop.
Plumbing and heating installers see the drive to reduce emissions as an opportunity, and are optimistic about the short and long-term future of their businesses, according to new research released today....
High efficiency CIAT heat pumps have been chosen to power a major 8.8MW river-source renewable energy project in the South of England to help produce more fruit. CIAT is part of Carrier Global Corporation, the global provider of healthy, safe, ...