We are looking for an experienced marketing manager who will be based at our head office in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The purpose of this role is to develop and activate the NIBE UK marketing strategy to deliver against the strategic growth targets whilst championing the NIBE brand.
Key responsibilities would include:
• Research, develop and implement compelling marketing plans to continue the momentum of growth of the NIBE brand in the UK.
• Develop compelling and engaging consumer brand positioning’s that motivate the consumer and drive brand performance.
• Be the champion of both the NIBE installer and the end consumer to ensure their needs are met and opportunities are identified.
• Manage the development and activation of marketing strategies for new product lauches that will drive sales
• Work collaboratively and effectively with key stakeholders and external agencies to deliver plans and inform commercial strategy and activities.
• Ensure all communications, materials and support adhere to brand guidelines.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the marketing team.
• Agree plans with and provide content support for External PR / Communications agency.
• Work with Category team to ensure in depth knowledge of brand performance, provide rationale, data analysis and reporting and identify brand opportunities.
• Responsible for driving digital and social media marketing for UK market.
• Managing consumer and trade focused exhibitions and events.
Benefits and terms of employment:
• Attractive salary.
• 25 days annual leave.
• Health Insurance.
• Hours of work: 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
• Proven experience managing and building brand awareness.
• Proven experience of creating effective, integrated marketing campaigns across all media including digital.
• Experience of working across multi-channel communications platforms, including digital.
• Experience of working with third party agencies.
• Excellent presentation skills – the ability to collate, articulate and deliver information clearly and concisely.
• Project management experience.
• Numerate, and able to analyse data to support recommendations and decision making.
• Ability to manage own time and workload..
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Budget management experience.
If you can meet these requirements and are interested in this post, please write enclosing a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications for this role is 31/05/2021 and interviews will be held 09/06/2021.
There has been mixed reaction to the Government's long-awaited Heat and Buildings Strategy from heating industry bodies.
The Strategy has unveiled phased out dates for the installation of fossil fuel heating, increased funding support for households purchasing heat pumps, and the rebalancing of environmental levies on electricity.
Humidity control specialist, Condair, has appointed Ryan Mooney, as a humidifier service engineer based out of London.