RABScreen represents Chicago-based filter manufacturer, Permatron, which has been making filters since 1957. Serving many OEM customers in the USA, Permatron needs to continually improve its manufacturing techniques.
Volume sales equals volume production and volume purchasing of materials. Division of labour has created a production line manufacturing air intake screens with maximum efficiencies.
Compare this to a small organisation operating in lower volumes with sub-contracted manufacture and no production line: the product is similar but the manufacturing techniques are less efficient and this affects the cost base.
What do you get when you buy a RABScreen product?
- Volume purchasing power – reduced cost.
- Production line manufacture – reduced cost.
- Division of labour – reduced cost.
- High tensile and tear strength – durability.
- Multiple mounting options – flexibility.
- HVAC 19mm and 32mm marine vinyl borders – suits most applications.
- Heavy duty 50mm border – for larger openings or high wind velocities.
- GBR deployment system – maximum ease of raising and lowering.
- GVS Bacticell AHU Filters – increased efficiency.
For RABScreen and its partners, knowledge is the key:
- 60 years of filter manufacture in the USA.
- 30 years of high quality engineering experience in the UK.
- 25 years of HVAC experience in the UK.
- 40 years of filter manufacture in Europe.
The value of RABScreen's products represents the true cost of manufacturing, shipping and distribution, plus a margin called reasonable profit.