The event will look at the issue of Disruption in Construction – driving technologies and processes for the future and will be held at the Brewery, in London, on Friday November 16 2018. The main sponsor is Trend.
The completed speaker agenda line-up comes hot-on-the-heels of the announcement that the guest speaker is Andrew Strauss OBE.
The chair is Oliver Zimmermann, chief executive of Condair Group. Based in Switzerland, Oliver has been in post since 2012. Condair is an integrated, global market leader in humidification and evaporate cooling and its vision is to deliver productivity, sustainability and health through air and water to achieve extraordinary goals for a successful future.
- Susan Hone-Brookes, chief engineer for construction, infrastructure and energy at the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC).
- Matthew Gough, director, innovation and winning work, Mace.
- Neil Thompson, digital design and delivery lead, Atkins Global, and chief executive, DotBuiltEnvironment.
- Michael Potter, managing director and founder, DriveElectric.
- Philip Guthrie, collaboration hub project officer, London Waste & Recycling Board (LWARB).
Julia Evans, chief executive, BSRIA said: “BSRIA is delighted to have this first-class battery of speakers at its flagship and leading event in the industry calendar, along with the after-lunch speaker, cricketing legend Andrew Strauss OBE, and chair, industry-renowned Oliver Zimmerman.
“Once the elephants in the room, technology and innovation are taking charge in the construction industry and BSRIA members, and industry at large, need to be ahead of this curve.
“This year’s briefing will offer the opportunity to hear from industry specialists on their respected and respective fields of expertise in this interesting arena.
“This will cover: changes in technologies and processes and what that might mean for the procurement of contracts, building services and manufacturing going forward, taking into consideration bitcoin, the circular economy and innovation in manufacturing.”
The Briefing starts at 9:00 am, with lunch at 13:00. The event will close at 15.30. More detailed information on the event is available here.