Reznor Launches New UESA 104% Efficient Condensing Unit Heater
Joining Reznor’s well proven V3 gas fired heaters is the new, third generation UESA range of high performance condensing room-sealed unit heaters, designed to further increase fuel efficiency.
Click here to find out more about:
Reznor UK Ltd
The new UESA range incorporates advanced burner technology together with a patented aluminium MacroChannel heat exchanger to increase thermal efficiency.
- Achieves 104% efficiency
- Unlike condensing boilers and other condensing heaters the high efficiency is achieved even at full heat output
- Available in 4 sizes with outputs ranging from 35kW to 102kW
- Vibration and noise isolated fan motor
- Sealed control department isolating all electrical components
- 25% lighter than previous condensing models
- Simple installation
- ECA approved
- 2 to 4 year payback (depending on usage)
Payback periods may be further reduced when Enhanced Capital Allowances are taken into account in new installations. This allows qualifying end-users to offset 100% of the capital cost of the units plus associated installation costs against Corporation Tax in the first 12 months of operation.
Specifiers and end-users looking to reduce carbon emissions and combat escalating fuel costs will find that Reznor’s new UESA condensing unit heater is the perfect solution.
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher