Tailored to suit a building’s requirements, the utility cupboards are built off site and are delivered fully fitted with HIUs, mechanical ventilation with heat recovery ventilation systems and underfloor heating capability. They also include the associated piping and electricals as well as washing machine space to achieve a true ‘plug and play’ solution.
The HIU utility cupboards are available as a standardised option for simple projects but can also be built bespoke to any type of design requirements.
Andrew Miele, managing director of Packaged Plant Solutions, said: “Offsite construction is seeing a surge, driven by property demand, skills shortages, and environmental considerations. In response to this and with residential space at a premium, we believe we’ve achieved an efficient, compact solution that overcomes cost and installation challenges.
“Through the Baxi Heating group portfolio we can offer a range of heating technology, so specifiers and contractors alike will only have one single point of contact. What’s more, our dedicated build facility means we can produce a large number of cupboards to meet the most demanding of timescales and projects.”
The HIU utility cupboards range is now available, featuring:
- High quality units built off site to an approved design
- Dedicated production line enables cupboards to be built to agreed spec and adhere to strict quality assurance procedures
- Delivered ready to install - reduced time on site and no hot works
- All utilities set out in a dedicated clean and tidy space ensuring a premium feel
- Reduced project coordination across a range of suppliers
- Increased flexibility – built to a pre-determined set schedule and delivered at a time that suits the project.
To find out more about Packaged Plant Solutions and their HIU Utility Cupboard. Visit packagedplant.com/utilitycupboards