The ideal candidate for the Technical Services Manager role will;
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Have a relevant qualification in a building or engineering discipline, and a proven record of successful management of in similar industry.
• Have a track record of managing budgets.
• Have experience of identifying and delivering cost savings, improving processes and customer service experience.
• An ability to continuously analyse and report on relevant management information in order to monitor customer and technical services with a strong interpersonal and numerical skill.
In return we offer a competitive salary. There is a contributory pension scheme available, company vehicle, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
If you can meet these requirements and are interested in this post, please write enclosing a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mr P S Hurley, Managing Director.
Alternatively post to; NIBE Energy Systems Limited, Unit 3C, Broom Business Park, Bridge Way, Chesterfield, S41 9QG, for the attention of Mr P S Hurley, Managing Director.
The closing date for applications for this role is 31/05/2021 and interviews will be held 10/06/2021.