We are looking for a service manager to lead and grow our service department based at our head office in Chesterfield. The role is responsible for our internal customer service team, external service engineers, site support and NIBE Service Partners. This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills and strong customer focus.
The ideal candidate for the Technical Services Manager role will;
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Have a relevant qualification in a building or engineering discipline, and a proven record of successful management of in similar industry.
• Have a track record of managing budgets.
• Have experience of identifying and delivering cost savings, improving processes and customer service experience.
• An ability to continuously analyse and report on relevant management information in order to monitor customer and technical services with a strong interpersonal and numerical skill.
In return we offer a competitive salary. There is a contributory pension scheme available, company vehicle, laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
If you can meet these requirements and are interested in this post, please write enclosing a CV and covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Mr P S Hurley, Managing Director.
Alternatively post to; NIBE Energy Systems Limited, Unit 3C, Broom Business Park, Bridge Way, Chesterfield, S41 9QG, for the attention of Mr P S Hurley, Managing Director.
The closing date for applications for this role is 31/05/2021 and interviews will be held 10/06/2021.
As energy security continues to be a cause for concern for the UK, an industry report has identified the potential role of hot water cylinders in balancing demand on the electrical grid....
With its extensive range of market-leading ventilation systems, products and accessories designed to work in harmony, Domus Ventilation is in the enviable position of providing customers with a single source for all their residential ventilation ...