Various sensor locations can be utilised to achieve improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). Install the duct PM sensor on the supply air, to check the air quality before entering the Air Handling Unit.
Install a duct PM sensor after the AHU filters to ensure the best possible air quality is being achieved. Lastly install an additional sensor in the return air to see if the recirculating
air is within the chosen PM range.
For More information visit www.bapihvac.co.uk
• Field selectable; particulate size and output
• Rugged IP66-rated enclosure
• Aspiration tube adjusts for vertical or horizontal airflow
• Helps you measure the effectiveness of your filters
• Assists with allergen reduction while freeing up wall space